COVID 19 Preparations
As we begin to reopen the safety of our employees and our guests is our number one concern. We would like to share with you our updated policies and procedures in response to the Covid 19 situation.
- Both the hotel and restaurant will operate at 50% capacity.
- Prior to reopening all surfaces on the property have been disinfected.
- All employees will wear facial coverings for their protection and yours.
- Employees are screened daily using IR thermometers.
- All employees will wash and sanitize their hands multiple times throughout the day.
- RipJack Inn procedures follow Costa Rica & CDC Covid-19 prevention guidelines.
- All public areas and surfaces are cleaned and disinfected regularly.
- We have a hand sanitation station set up outside of reception for guests to use prior to entering.
- Only one person at a time will be allowed inside of reception.
- Guests will have the option to check in electronically prior to arrival if desired, to reduce time spent during check in.
- Room keys are disinfected prior to guest arrival.
- Prior to guest arrival, all surfaces in the room are sanitized.
- All rooms have anti-bacterial soap in the bathrooms.
Maid service will only be provided on request and at a pre-arranged time.
- If the guest would like clean towels they can leave dirty towels outside of the door and the maids will replace them with clean ones.
- Prior to doing laundry the maids will wash hands and will wear a facial covering.
- We have a hand sanitation station set up outside of the restaurant for guests to use prior to entering they may also wash their hands in the bathroom sink.
- Our restaurant is 100% open air.
- All menus are written on chalkboards to eliminate surfaces.
- Tables & chairs have been set up to comply with social distancing guidelines.
- Reservations can be made for groups with a maximum of 10 people.
- Food will be available for pick up / take out.
- Customers will insert their own credit cards into machines when necessary.
We encourage guest feedback on any way we can improve safety and will follow up after your stay, but please feel free to email us at anytime to email@example.com or call 506-2653-1636.
Together we will get through this.
Dave & Annie Corredor