COVID 19 Preparations
The safety of our employees and our guests is our number one concern. We would like to share with you our updated policies and procedures in accordance with the health ministry in response to COVID 19.
- The hotel is operating at 100% capacity for rooms and 50% capacity for shared areas such as the pools
- All employees are required to wear face coverings
- Employees are screened daily using IR thermometers.
- There is a foot operated hand sanitizing station for use prior to entering reception
- There are clear plastic partitions at the front desk
- One bubble at a time is permitted in hotel reception
- Guest temperatures are taken at check in
- Guests will have the option to check in via email prior to arrival if desired, to reduce time spent during check in.
- Room keys are disinfected prior to guest arrival.
- Prior to guest arrival, all rooms are cleaned with an ozone machine that removes all virus, bacteria and odors from rooms
- All rooms have anti-bacterial soap in the bathrooms
- Maid service will be provided according to guest preference
- If maid service is requested only one made will enter the room and will wear a face covering and gloves.
- The maids wear face covering while doing laundry
We have a hand sanitation station set up outside of the restaurant for guests to use prior to entering they may also wash their hands in the bathroom sink.
- The restaurant is operating at 50% capacity
- Guests temperatures are taken upon entry to the restaurant
- Our restaurant is 100% open air.
- All menus are written on chalkboards to eliminate surfaces.
- Only paper napkins are used
- Tables & chairs have been set up to comply with social distancing guidelines.
- Reservations can be made for groups with a maximum of 10 people.
- Food will be available for pick up / take out.
We continue to update and improve our safety measures to provide the safest possible environment for our guests and our staff.
Dave & Annie Corredor, Luli Andreozzi